Coliseum Combo Gray & Stainless Steel Trash Recycling Bin
- Ghosted universal TRASH and RECYCLING graphics make waste stream ID simple
- Available in Pebble Black Gloss or Hammered Grey cabinet
- Perforated stainless steel front panel
- Stylish hardware
- 68 Gallon capacity (2 x 34 gallon rigid plastic liners) receptacle for indoor use
- Includes a set of two adhesive brushed aluminum plates to denote WASTE or RECYCLING streams
- Two-stream, 68 gal. capacity (two 34 gal. liners)
- Two 12" color-coded beveled, square openings
- Hinged lid with soft close shocks
- Flush mounted pocket pull handles on sides for easier mobility
- Optional casters available
- Made in the USA
- Unit Dimensions: 47” L x 25.5” W x 32.75” H 200 Ibs
- Carton Dimensions: Ships on Pallet
In the event that your stainless steel receptacles have iron discoloration on them, follow these instructions to remove it.
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda in 2 cups of water.
2. Rub the baking soda solution on the stains using a toothbrush. Baking soda is non-abrasive and will gently lift the stains from the stainless steel. It also will not damage the grain of the stainless steel.
3. Rinse and wipe the spot with wet paper towel. You will see the rust-like particles on the paper towel.