36 Gallon Recycling Receptacle
36 Gallon Kaleidoscope Extra Large Recycling Container Trash Can RC-KD36. Like a real Kaleidoscope, the extra large 36 gallon square Kaleidoscope Collection recycling container offers consumers the ability to establish their Recycling Centers in a varying selection of colors and patterns to meet their needs.
As facility needs change, so too can the Kaleidoscope Collection with the addition of extra large units that are ideal for facilities with a need for larger capacity.
- ADA Compliant and constructed of fire-safe steel
- Body 20 Guage Steel, Top 18 Guage Steel
- 100% Made in the USA
- Contains over 30% Recycled Material
- 36-gallon Square Unit dimensions: 18.25in. x 35.5in. 48lbs
- Available in Black Texture (BLX), Emerald Texture (EGX), Ruby Texture (RBX) and Royal Texture (RYX) Just Need a Wheel Kit?
- Each complete 36-Gallon SQUARE unit includes:
- Easy to remove steel top finished in finger-print proof Silver Star EXL-Coat™ powder-coat.
- Insert openings are dedicated to desired waste stream; Co-mingle opening (Slot with Hole), and a sqare opening (10in. sqaure opening).
- Easy to read, pre-applied WHITE decals on 2 sides of the units to indicate waste stream
- Includes rigid plastic liners with ample 36-gallon capacity
- Four heavy-duty feet keep the units slightly elevated to allow for air circulation and help restrict mold and mildew growth and unsightly discoloration of floor surfaces from mop around ring
- Custom messages/tops non cancellable/non returnable (the ones that cost extra)
Check Out the Rectangular Recycle Bins
Check Out the Smaller Recycling Containers
Other DetailsWarranty Statement Limited Warranty Statement Thank you for purchasing an Ex-Cell Kaiser product. All Ex-Cell Kaiser products come with a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use, from the original date of shipment. 1. Limited Warranty Conditions The limited warranty is provided to the original owner only and is not transferable. Proof of purchase will be required for any limited warranty on Ex-Cell Kaiser products. Ex-Cell’s warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of the product, and do not apply to any product: (i) which has been repaired or altered unless done or approved by Ex-Cell, (ii) which has not been maintained in accordance with any operating or handling instructions provided by Ex-Cell, (iii) which has been altered or damaged by accident; (iv) which has been subjected to unusual physical or electrical stress, misuse, abuse, power shortage, or negligence or (v) which has been used other than in accordance with the product operating and handling instructions. This limited warranty also does not cover the normal wear and tear associated with everyday use; such as product or material color fading from exposure to the elements or the natural deterioration of product components, such as steel, that occurs over a period of time. 2. Limited Warranty Coverage Within the one year period of time specified above, if Ex-Cell Kaiser receives notice of defect in any Ex-Cell Kaiser product which is covered by Ex-Cell’s warranty, Ex-Cell shall either repair the defective product or replace with a new or refurbished unit, at Ex-Cell’s option. Ex-Cell shall have no obligation to repair or replace until the customer returns the defective product to Ex-Cell according to the Warranty Procedure in below. 3. Warranty Procedure For the duration of the warranty period, Ex-Cell Kaiser will replace or repair defective products. If a product is suspected of being defective, the owner should contact Ex-Cell’s Customer Support department. A representative will authorize the exchange or repair of the defective item. Products must be shipped in the original or comparable packaging with shipping and insurance charges prepaid in U.S. currency. 4. Limitation of Warranty Neither Ex-Cell Kaiser or its third party suppliers make any other warranty or condition of any kind whether expressed or implied, with respect to the Ex-Cell products, and specifically disclaim the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, and fitness for a particular purpose. 5. Limitation of Liability Except for the limited obligations specifically set forth in this warranty statement, in no event shall Ex-Cell Kaiser or its third party suppliers be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether advised of the possibilities of such damages.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We find the 36 Gallon Kaleidoscope Extra Large Recycling Container Trash Can to be an attractive and practical container for our large and busy office. The can is attractive because the bright color and large graphics describe it's purpose and it is practical because the flat and square top is easy to clean and it is the right size for a large office.