10 Gallon Park Receptacle For Wall or Pole Mounting
10 Gallon Landscape Series Outdoor Drop Bottom Trash Can WR-690 (3 Colors). Landscape Series: Long lasting and attractive, perforated waste receptacles help keep grounds looking beautiful! 16 Gauge all metal full welded construction will last for years. 10 Gallon Trash unit with a hinged drop bottom for easy emptying and welded bracket for permanent wall/pole mounting. Includes clamps to mount to a 2-3 inch metal pole or wood post. Can also be mounted using a lag bolt to a wall or wooden post. Available in 4 colors: Hunter Green Gloss, Coffee Gloss, and Black Gloss. Diameter: 11.50 Inches Height: 23 Inches Weight: 16.2 lbs. Mounting Bracket Measures 18.5 x 3 x 2.
10 gallon perforated trash receptacle for outdoor use features:
- Includes hinged drop bottom for easy emptying and welded bracket for permanent wall or pole mounting (Mounting bracket not included)
- Heavy-gauge steel with fully welded construction and bottom drainage holes prevent water build-up, open top
- EXL-COAT™ powder coat finishes
- Pre-drilled mounting holes in back of unit allow for mounting to poles, walls or fences (Hardware not included)
- Optional mounting bracket available (B-1022), Includes the mounting strap kit
- Mounting Bracket Measures 18.5 x 3 x 2
- Made of over 30% recycled material and 100% post-consumer recyclable
- Made in the USA
- Unit Dimensions: 11.5" dia x 23" H. 17lbs.