51 Gallon Stainless Steel Perforated Outdoor Recycle Bin
51 Gallon Perforated Stainless Steel Outdoor Recycle Bin ARENA-X51 R SS/RBL. These flashy, fifty-one-gallon receptacles are ideal for arenas, stadiums, college campuses, concert & convention halls, or anywhere maximum capacity waste collection is required. With such a large capacity and limitless customizability, the Arena-51 is tailor-made for lively facilities with a bold identity. Laser cut graphics make it stand out. Optional Dolly Pan with Casters available to make the unit mobile.
BULK ORDERS NON RETURNABLE/NON CANCELABLE.
View all Excell Stainless Steel Trash Cans.
Designed for indoor or outdoor use, the Arena-51 units feature:
- Features generous 51 gallon capacity and a unique spiral perforation pattern
- Each unit is available with no graphics, or standard RECYCLE graphic, or custom logo, (For Custom: Logo fee applies, Minimum Order 5, Email for a Quote)
- Colored panels behind the laser artwork serve to enhance the message/logo visibility
- LLDPE hooded rain top features pass-through openings on two sides
- Security lanyard keeps lid attached to receptacle to help deter theft and vandalism
- Unit sits on 3 adjustable leveling glides
- Units can be mounted in-ground using the included mounting kit (ARENA-X51 MT KIT). Ex-Cell recommends units be mounted to help minimize body and lid damage
- Leak-proof rigid plastic liner fits snugly over the edge of the receptacle and meets UL94 Flammability Standard
- The liner base resin meets UL94 Flammability Standard
- ADA compliant
- Made in the USA
- Product Dimensions: 25" dia x 40" H, 59 lbs
Stainless steel, an alloy of iron that contains ten percent chromium, is a very resilient material used in a wide range of household and industrial products. It's resistant to rust and tarnish due to the chromium film on its surface. Not only is stainless steel used in household products, it's also used in wide variety of architectural structures on account of its strong resistance to corrosion that can be caused by changes in atmospheric conditions What may appear to be rust is caused by iron particles on the surface of the stainless steel. Bon-Ami or some other type of oxalic acid cleaner will remove the iron, and allow the Stainless steel to oxidize cleanly which protects the metal from further corrosion.
In the event that your stainless steel receptacles have iron discoloration on them, follow these instructions to remove it.
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda in 2 cups of water.
2. Rub the baking soda solution on the stains using a toothbrush. Baking soda is non-abrasive and will gently lift the stains from the stainless steel. It also will not damage the grain of the stainless steel.
3. Rinse and wipe the spot with wet paper towel. You will see the rust-like particles on the paper towel.