51 Gallon Perforated Outdoor Trash Can
Laser Logo 51 Gallon Perforated Painted Steel Outdoor Trash Can ARENA-X51 T BLK. These flashy, fifty-one-gallon receptacles are ideal for arenas, stadiums, college campuses, concert & convention halls, or anywhere maximum capacity waste collection is required. With such a large capacity and limitless customizability, the Arena-51 is tailor-made for lively facilities with a bold identity. Laser cut graphics make it stand out. Optional Dolly Pan with Casters available to make the unit mobile.
View all Excell Stainless Steel Trash Cans.
Designed for indoor or outdoor use, the Arena-51 units feature:
- Features generous 51 gallon capacity and a unique spiral perforation pattern
- Each unit is available with no graphics, or standard TRASH graphic, or custom logo, (For Custom: Logo fee applies, Minimum Order 5, Email for a Quote)
- Colored panels behind the laser artwork serve to enhance the message/logo visibility
- LLDPE hooded rain top features pass-through openings on two sides
- Security lanyard keeps lid attached to receptacle to help deter theft and vandalism
- Unit sits on 3 adjustable leveling glides
- Units can be mounted in-ground using the included mounting kit (ARENA-X51 MT KIT). Ex-Cell recommends units be mounted to help minimize body and lid damage
- Leak-proof rigid plastic liner fits snugly over the edge of the receptacle and meets UL94 Flammability Standard
- The liner base resin meets UL94 Flammability Standard
- ADA compliant
- Made in the USA
- Product Dimensions: 25" dia x 40" H, 59 lbs
How to Order a Trash Can with Your Logo On It
Step 1: Use the Add to Quote button and request your quote.
Step 2: Email your electronically formatted logo with your estimate number to Orders@TrashcansUnlimited.com. (Acceptable formats: .ai, .eps, .pdf, .svg).
Step 3: The artwork for your logo is created and the artwork approval form is emailed to you for your approval before manufacturing begins.
Step 4: Once you approve the artwork and digital proof we enter your order for production.
Step 5: Your logo can is created and shipped to you. Yay!