Replacement 18.25 Inch Funnel Top Lid
18.25 Inch Stainless Steel Funnel Top LID ONLY 21-008S S/S for WR-33. Fits Premier Series units: WR-33F.
- Funnel top with a 8" opening
- Made in the USA
- Stainless Steel
- Replacement parts are not subject to return or exchange
- Unit Dimensions: 18.25” dia
- Shipping Weight: 10lbs
Stainless steel, an alloy of iron that contains ten percent chromium, is a very resilient material used in a wide range of household and industrial products. It's resistant to rust and tarnish due to the chromium film on its surface. Not only is stainless steel used in household products, it's also used in wide variety of architectural structures on account of its strong resistance to corrosion that can be caused by changes in atmospheric conditions What may appear to be rust is caused by iron particles on the surface of the stainless steel. Bon-Ami or some other type of oxalic acid cleaner will remove the iron, and allow the Stainless steel to oxidize cleanly which protects the metal from further corrosion.
In the event that your stainless steel receptacles have iron discoloration on them, follow these instructions to remove it.
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda in 2 cups of water.
2. Rub the baking soda solution on the stains using a toothbrush. Baking soda is non-abrasive and will gently lift the stains from the stainless steel. It also will not damage the grain of the stainless steel.
3. Rinse and wipe the spot with wet paper towel. You will see the rust-like particles on the paper towel.