Excell 18 Gallon Flat Top Stainless Steel Towel Can
18 Gallon Excell Flat Top Stainless Steel Gym Towel Can SW-1528 TWL SS BLX. Stylish compliment to the Excell Sanitary Wipe Dispenser.
BULK ORDERS NON RETURNABLE/NON CANCELABLE.
18 gallon capacity indoor waste receptacle features:
- Satin stainless steel body with a flat lid with 8" opening and finger-print proof textured finish
- Vinyl TOWELS graphic in Black affixed to can just below top
- Fire-safe bodies with solid double-beaded bottom and vinyl trim
- Includes a removable LLDPE plastic liner with lift openings. The liner base resin meets UL94 Flammability Standard
- Contains over 60% recycled material and 100% post-consumer recyclable
- Made in the USA
- Unit Dimensions: 15” dia x 28” H
- Carton Dimensions: 18" L x 18" W x 33" H
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs
Stainless steel, an alloy of iron that contains ten percent chromium, is a very resilient material used in a wide range of household and industrial products. It's resistant to rust and tarnish due to the chromium film on its surface. Not only is stainless steel used in household products, it's also used in wide variety of architectural structures on account of its strong resistance to corrosion that can be caused by changes in atmospheric conditions What may appear to be rust is caused by iron particles on the surface of the stainless steel. Bon-Ami or some other type of oxalic acid cleaner will remove the iron, and allow the Stainless steel to oxidize cleanly which protects the metal from further corrosion.
In the event that your stainless steel receptacles have iron discoloration on them, follow these instructions to remove it.
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda in 2 cups of water.
2. Rub the baking soda solution on the stains using a toothbrush. Baking soda is non-abrasive and will gently lift the stains from the stainless steel. It also will not damage the grain of the stainless steel.
3. Rinse and wipe the spot with wet paper towel. You will see the rust-like particles on the paper towel.