10 Gallon Park Receptacle For Wall or Pole Mounting
10 Gallon Landscape Series Outdoor Drop Bottom Trash Can WR-690 w/Mounting Straps (3 Colors). Landscape Series: Long lasting and attractive, perforated waste receptacles help keep grounds looking beautiful! 16 Gauge all metal full welded construction will last for years. 10 Gallon Trash unit with a hinged drop bottom for easy emptying and welded bracket for permanent wall/pole mounting. Includes clamps to mount to a 2-3 inch metal pole or wood post. Can also be mounted using a lag bolt to a wall or wooden post. Available in 4 colors: Hunter Green Gloss, Coffee Gloss, and Black Gloss. Diameter: 11.50 Inches Height: 23 Inches Weight: 16.2 lbs. Mounting Bracket Measures 18.5 x 3 x 2.
Meant for use without a trash bag. Need Trash Bag Retainer Bands to hold a trash bag in place?
Please note that while the WR690 does not have retainer bands to hold trash bags in place, many people still use garbage bags. The WR-690 can be used WITH or WITHOUT a trash bag, public works employees drive their maintenance vehicles with the loaders in the back, they tie off the top of the bag, open the bottom and the bag of trash drops into their truck. Then they insert a new bag.
10 gallon perforated trash receptacle for outdoor use features:
- Includes hinged drop bottom for easy emptying and welded bracket for permanent wall or pole mounting (Mounting bracket not included)
- Heavy-gauge steel with fully welded construction and bottom drainage holes prevent water build-up, open top
- EXL-COAT™ powder coat finishes
- Pre-drilled mounting holes in back of unit allow for mounting to poles, walls or fences (Hardware not included)
- Includes the mounting strap kit. Optional mounting bracket available (B-1022), for use without the mounting straps
- Holes near top for optional Trash Bag Retainer Bands available if trash bags are to be used (40-065(10) FG)
- Mounting Bracket Measures 18.5 x 3 x 2
- Made of over 30% recycled material and 100% post-consumer recyclable
- Made in the USA
- 1/2 Inch Dia. Peforated Holes
- Unit Dimensions: 11.5" dia x 23" H. 17lbs.