As one of the largest retailers of trash cans around, we know more than most that there’s a huge variety of options out there. Finding the top garbage cans can be a real hassle, and it’s a lot easier when you can get the help of an expert. That’s where we come in.
Follow along with us to find the right different types of waste bins for the right job.
For the organized
We’re going to tip our hand here and say that the key to setting up and maintaining a waste disposal system is to get yourself organized. If you’re a naturally organized person, this will be easy, but here are a few things to think about, as well as some cans that are perfect for the job.
- Organize your rooms - The first realization you’ll make is that not every single room needs an airtight trash can. Some rooms don’t feature much in the way of waste. Your living room, for instance, probably doesn’t need a trash can. But, your kitchen, bathroom, and anywhere where waste might be coming into the picture is a good place to start.
- Do you have the right cans? - Once you’ve figured out your space, getting the right can for the job is key. If it’s just a bin for office paper, then you can find something great in our mesh trash can selection. But, if the can is going to receive food scraps or other organic materials, or you want the best kitchen bins, you’re probably going to want a can with a liner or one that easily takes the type of trash bags you use most frequently. And don’t forget to make sure the can is going to fit wherever you’re going to put it!
- Recycling research - Have you figured out the availability of recycling in your area? Once you’ve done that, the best way to keep things clean and orderly is to create a system for organizing your recycling. Don’t worry, we’ve got that covered too.
The catch all
So, let’s say you’re not the most organized person in the world, or you just don’t need a high maintenance trash solution. No problem. Trashcans Unlimited has a massive collection of all-purpose cans that are designed to suit every need.
If you’re just going for the one type of can, that’s fine. We’ve got the best premium trash cans in the business, and you can browse our massive stock to find the perfect one to fit your needs. Check out this 14 gallon half round, this 13 gallon swivel can, and these 36 gallon cans for the perfect one-size-fits all solution.
Well, if you’re more interested in the future of trash can technology, you can get on board with a smart trash can. And you don’t just have to pick from 1 or 2 models! At Trashcans Unlimited, we have a massive amount of different touchless trash cans available to choose from, and any one of them makes a fantastic addition to a modern home. The best touchless trash can is only a click away.
Smart trash cans are on the way too folks, so get ready.
Need to recycle?
We’re big fans of the three Rs—Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle—in that order. You’ve likely read some of our blogs about the virtues and pitfalls of glass recycling, and how the waste diversion chain works.
You can be a part of the recycling chain at your own home. First, by thinking about reducing your overall waste footprint, which is a great way to start your three R journey. Are there certain types of packaging that you don’t need to buy any longer because you’ve got reusable containers? There are plenty of ways to reduce your overall footprint—and most of them start with reusing things as well.
After that, you can get to the recycling bins. We have a huge amount of options—bins for glass, bins for paper, bins for plastic—you can get whatever you need in our enormous supply of containers and trash cans. Start browsing now!
For the outdoor BBQ
Maybe you need something a little bit more outdoorsy for the next BBQ, or you just want to have a heavy duty trash can available to help with your outdoor trash needs. We suggest taking a look at some of our wooden trash can options, as well as our enormous selection of outdoor trash cans as well. You’ll be sure to find something that fits all of your disposal needs.
When you have major trash needs
If you’re not just looking for trash cans for the home, we have options for that as well.
- Industrial - If you’ve got a large volume of industrial waste that need proper disposal containers, we’ve got those in a wide variety of sizes and materials.
- Outdoor - When it comes to commercial trash cans that are perfect for outdoor environments, schools or parks, our expert staff has built the inventory to meet any need.
- Biohazard - We have bins that are rated for biohazard and sharps disposal, and there are many that have step options as well, perfect for doctors offices and hospitals.
- Parks and Recreation - Are you in charge of a recreational area? We’ve got all the trash receptacles you’ll need. We also stock park benches and bollards.
More questions, or need recommendations?
If you’re wondering where to go next, we’ve got the best customer service team in the business, and we’ll work around the clock to make sure that you have the trash cans that you need. Get in touch with us for more information, or browse our wide selection of options to learn more.