Antimicrobial Lid Trash Can for PPE
24 Gallon Spectrum Antimicrobial Lid PPE Waste Receptacle 105350 (5 Color Choices).
Introducing the Element lid option, made with CuVerroSheild™ by Aereus Technologies. A new, solid antimicrobial copper alloy solution that kills greater than 99.9% of bacteria* within two hours, and continues to kill more than 99.9% of bacteria* even after repeated contamination.
CuVerro® bactericidal copper surfaces by Aereus Technologies represent the first class of solid-surface EPA-registered recycle & trash bin lids that actively and continuously kill bacteria* 24 hours a day. The antimicrobial coating is incorporated into the finish during the manufacturing process and will not wash off or wear away. CuVerro Shield™ will last for the lifetime of the hardware finish.
A recent study published in The New England Journal of Medicine by the National Institutes of Health, CDC, UCLA and Princeton University scientists found SARS-CoV-2 (the virus which causes COVID-19 [the disease]) remains “active” on plastic for 2-3 days, but has a half-life of only 46 minutes on copper alloy surfaces (van Doremalen, Neeltje et al., 2020).**
Also Available in a Skinny 10 Gallon PPE Trash Can.
- A new, solid antimicrobial copper alloy solution that kills greater than 99.9% of bacteria* within two hours, and continues to kill more than 99.9% of bacteria* even after repeated contamination
- Will not wash off or wear away
- Includes clear vinyl decal of your choice
- Powder coated steel body available in bright colors to help with stream recognition or to match your modern décor
- Matte finish reduces the visibility of finger prints
- Small footprint makes it ideal for a wide range of locations
- LDPE liners offer handles, are easy to clean and prevent leaks
- Rubberized, non skid feet help secure the containers
- EPA Approved: Registered and verified by independent peer-reviewed research. These Antimicrobial copper lids kill 99% of bacteria* and work 24/7
- Made in North America
- Capacity: 24 Gallon
- Dimensions: 16”L x 16”W x 30.375”H
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Material: Powder coated steel
- Non Returnable